9/19/2014

FASHION LEAKS!


Hello everybody! Since i am pretty busy these days and we have fashion weeks for Spring/Summer 2015 collections; I've decided to focus on my co-blog in other words my lovely tumblr account (just click the link!) 
I have so many favorite collections, actually designers rocked it this year! 
I will write my favorites later with detailed post but I think you may be wanna follow the shows immeadiately and see the collections sooo here i am for you!

My photo blog account Glamorous serves you for this purpose; I blog all the show photos, full show videos and details from runways in my account. You can easily follow fashion weeks by just clicking or following my tumblr account. 

Hope you like it!


Merhaba millet! Şu sıralar biraz yoğunum ama bir yandan da moda haftaları geçip duruyor. Ben de uzun uzun buraya yazmaya fırsat bulamadığımdan yardımcı fotoğraf blogum tumblr hesabıma ağırlık verdim.
2015 koleksiyonlarına bayılldıımm! Çok beğendiklerim için ayrı birer yazı hazırlamayı düşünüyorum. Ama bu arada showları anında takip etmek isteyenler olabilir diye buradan size duyurmaya karar verdim.

Glamorous tumblr hesabımda tüm defile fotoğrafaları, baştan sona show videoları ve defilelerdeki detayları paylaşıyorum. Siz de hesabıma tıklayarak ya da takip ederek tüm bunlara kolayca ulaşabilirsiniz.

Umarım beğenirsiniz!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Thanks for your comments.